Lent at St. Mike's
Wednesdays During Lent:
In this five part series, we will address some questions about basic beliefs and traditions in our church.
5:30 p.m. Evening Prayer (optional)
6:00 p.m. simple supper (optional)
6:30 p.m. program begins
We will discuss questions such as:
- What’s an Episcopalian, anyway?
- How is our Anglican tradition like other ways of being Christian?
- How is it different from the Roman Catholic
- or Evangelical Protestant forms of Christianity?
7:30 program ends
The Annual Women’s Lenten Retreat
Saturday, March 23
Lenten Practices and Resources
- Subscribe to Episcopal Relief & Development's Lenten Meditations
- The Society of St. John the Evangeist -- Lent 2019
- Reconciliation: The Archbishop of Canterbury's Lent Book 2019
- Lent: A Rookie Anglican Guide
The Sunday of the Passion:
Sunday, April 14
Holy Eucharist at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
Tuesday in Holy Week
Tuesday, April 16
Holy Eucharist at 7:30 a.m.
Wednesday in Holy Week
Wednesday, April 17
Holy Eucharist at 12 noon
Thursday, April 18
Maundy Thursday Liturgy at 7:30 p.m.
The Watch will be kept following the Maundy Thursday Liturgy.
The Chapel will be open all night for quiet prayer.
Friday, April 19
Morning Prayer at 9 a.m.
The Stations of the Cross at 12 noon
The Stations of the Cross for Children and Families at 4 p.m.
The Good Friday Liturgy at 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 21
Holy Eucharist at 8 a.m. and 10 a.m