COVID-19 Worship Guidelines
Our goal continues to be the life and health of our congregation and the wider community. This can only be sought through the grace and wisdom of God and with all of us working together. We have implemented the following measures to promote the health and well-being of all parishioners:
- Stay home if you feel unwell or if you might have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Masks are required. We will provide them to anyone who arrives without one.
- We will maintain social distancing. Congregants and worship leaders will stay at least six feet apart. Congregants will maintain 360° of distance between households.
- This reservation system will ensure the appropriate number of households and seating will be arranged accordingly. Congregants will ensure social distancing as people arrive and exit.
- We will take attendance. If someone who attends worship receives a positive coronavirus diagnosis, we will work with the OC Health Department, California Connected, and our list of worship attendees to ensure appropriate contact tracing is completed. Be prepared to provide your phone number if it is not already listed in the Parish Directory.
- There will be no physical touching during the passing of the peace. We will wave or bow to one another and smile through our eyes.
- There will be no passing of an offering plate through the pews. We will have a basket at the entry for you to drop your tithes and offerings.
- There will be no singing.
- There will be no coffee service.
- Use of the restrooms will be restricted to one person at a time.
As the situation evolves, so will our approach to keeping you safe. We thank you for your patience and flexibility.