COVID-19 Worship Guidelines
We are delighted to have re-opened in-person services in keeping with the current CDC guidelines as instructed by Bishop Taylor in his June 14th letter to all parishes in the Episcopal Diocese of Los Angeles:
- All those who are vaccinated may choose not to wear masks or be socially distant.
- All those who are not or cannot be vaccinated will continue to wear masks and be socially distant, including all children under the age of 12.
- All those who are vaccinated: handshakes and hugs are welcome during the peace
- Since all children under 12 cannot be vaccinated, please avoid all direct physical contact such as handshakes or hugs. Children will continue to wear masks, be socially distant and meet for Sunday school outside.
- Holy Communion will continue to be in one kind only (i.e. no wine) until further instruction.
- Beginning Sunday, June 27th we will bring congregational hymn singing back into our Sunday worship services with great joy and celebration.
Share this page: COVID-19 Worship Guidelines