Resources for Worshiping at Home
From Presiding Bishop Michael Curry...
Look out for your neighbors, look out for each other. Look out for yourselves. Listen to those who have knowledge that can help to guide us medically and help to guide us socially. Do everything that we can to do this together, to respond to each other's needs and to respond to our own needs.
- From the Diocese of Los Angeles, Health & Strength in Community
- From Forward Movement, resources for morning prayer and daily devotion, as well as links for texts, apps, and podcasts.
- From the Diocese of Texas, prayer cards for dealing with the coronavirus
- From The Episcopal Church, concerning COVID19
- Trinity Wall Street Sunday service livestream (Sundays, 8:15 am PST)
- Book of Common Prayer online
- Daily Office
- The Society of Saint John the Evangelist’s online Lenten program, Signs of Life
- Daily email meditations on weekly themes The Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC)
- National Cathedral, every Sunday at 9 am, 11:15 am, and 4 pm