Help Make Someone Else’s Christmas Merry - Adopt-A-Family
This year St. Michael’s has adopted one family - but they are a special and large family of 18 children and adults! Two very loving grandparents have taken in all their grandchildren, ranging in age from 2 to 18, because their parents are unable to care for them. These grandparents have a lot on their hands. The children have asked only for warm clothes this winter, but it would be nice for them to also have a little something special or unexpected to unwrap as well! And of course, what says love more than a warm meal? A major part of our sponsorship is helping these grandparents purchase the food they need to feed their very large family!
- Buy or sponsor a gift card
- Choose a gift tag and buy a gift
- Donate money toward stocking stuffers
- Supply us with large shipping boxes
- Help wrap and pack on Sunday, December 15
- Help with Drop-off on Monday, December 16
Kati Mowat will be out on the patio this morning to help you be a part of it!
Please bring all items to church by Sunday, December 15